Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Alec Baldwin lying about girl's age

So, Alec Baldwin is in hot water over a move he did with a 16 year old girl.

How do we know he was lying?  He's what's written:

"I was 47, and it never occurred to me to ask how old Nikki Reed was," Baldwin wrote in his new memoir Nevertheless.  "When I found out, just as we finished, that she was 17, I flipped out on the producers, who had told me something different."

So, just to make it clear, "it never occurred to me to ask" and the producers had "told me something different".  Two completely contradictory statements.

Apparently she was actually only 16, so he even got that wrong.

Personally, I think he just needs to shut the hell up because people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  Then again, it's not unheard of for Hollywood to disregard the age of young girls.  Just ask Roman Polanski.

No comments:

Post a Comment